Have the author as a guest speaker or facilitator of a seminar at your church or organization
for your special event? click here
Feedback, Comments, & Endorsements
She Builds a Vineyard: A Single Parent's Struggle to Survive
Give your feedback, comments and endorsements concerning this book.
Please be mindful that your information may be used in any future additions
and public viewing. By submitting your information, you are consenting your
permission to use your information, feedback and/or endorsement.
What can you say about this book? Consider the following...
- What did you like about the book?
- What did you find most interesting?
- How was this book helpful to you?
- How could this book be helpful to others?
- Which chapters interested you the most? why?
- What feelings did you have as your read it?
- Where did you observe God's movement?
- How can the book benefit others?
- What did the author do or say that may inspire others?
- What comments or questions do you have for the author?
The angel of the LORD found Hagar near a spring in the desert..." Genesis 16:7